Re: [GSoC] Optimize mysql-test-runs - Results of new strategy

Hello Elena,
I just pushed a transaction, with the following changes:

1. Added an internal counter to the kokiri class, and a function to expose
it. This function can show how many update result runs and prediction runs
have been run in total, or per unit (an unit being a platform, a branch or
a mix of both). Using this counter, one can decide to add logic for extra
learning rounds for new platforms (I added it to the wrapper class as an
example).

2. Added functions to load and store status into temporary storage. They
are very simple - they only serialize to a JSON file, but they can be
easily modified to fit the requirements of the implementation. I can add
this in the README. If you'd like for me to add the capacity to connect to
a database and store the data in a table, I can do that too (I think it
would be easiest to store the dicts as json data in text fields). Let me
know if you'd prefer that.

By the way, these functions allow the two parts of the algorithm to be
called separately, e.g.:

Predicting phase (can be done depending of counts of training rounds for
platform, etc..)
1. Create kokiri instance
2. Load status (call load_status)
3. Input test list, get smaller output
4. Eliminate instance from memory (no need to save state since nothing
changes until results are updated)

Training phase:
1. Create kokiri instance
2. Load status (call load_status)
3. Feed new information
4. Save status (call save_status)
5. Eliminate instance from memory

I added tests that check the new features to the wrapper. Both features
seem to be working okay. Of course, the more prediction rounds for new
platforms, the platform mode improves a bit, but not too dramatically, for
what I've seen. I'll test it a bit more.

I will also add these features to the file_change_correlations branch, and
document everything in the README file.

Regards
Pablo