Re: [Maria-discuss] Enabling feedback pluging for MariaDB 10.1.4

It tells you how much a sample used and you don't know what fraction of the total that represents, or if their usage is representative of the larger base.  I maintain they are not meaningful but you can feel free to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone