Re: Passwordless MariaDB root login with auth_socket in Debian continues..

Hi, could you attach the error log to know why the service start failed?

Le 24/03/2015 11:49, Daniel Cialdella Converti a écrit :

Today, another error

+ invoke-rc.d mysql start
Job for mysql.service failed. See 'systemctl status mysql.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
invoke-rc.d: initscript mysql, action "start" failed.
+ exit 1
dpkg: error processing package mariadb-server-10.0 (--configure):
 mariadb-server-10.0