Re: Aggregate Stored Functions

Hi!

I reviewed yet another time the code and have following toughts:

a) if we store the tag separately (like deterministic or not) then separate
field is better

b) If we get the value form function content then flag is what we need.

for now we are going by a) i.e. we clearly in the header of the function
state that it is aggregate function independently of the function body.

The other question where to store the tag:

a) to have different type (function/procedure/trigger/aggregate function)
b) to add new field
c) use deterministic fiield

a) IMHO it is bad way, at the moment we find the fucntion name we know that
it is function name and nothing more
b) good way, also require adding upgrade procedure
c) a bit confusing and alsi we probably could have aggregate
non-deterministic functions