Re: Sachin weekly report

Hi Vicențiu

Thanks Vicențiu for your comment. Although I agree with you but defining
#define HA_HASH_STR_LEN                 4
or
const int HA_HASH_STR_LEN = 4;

make it independent of length of "hash".  Although we rarely gone
change "hash", so I think it
is a good idea. What do you think , Sergei?
Regards
sachin