Re: 4b164f176e6: MDEV-25114 Crash: WSREP: invalid state ROLLED_BACK (FATAL)

Update on disconnect

> >       // As trx is now referenced it can't go away
>
> Hmm. What happens if the thd that owns this transaction is killed or the
> user disconnects? THD gets freed. What happens to the referenced trx?

I created new mtr-tests (galera_disconnect_debug) to try disconnecting
victim connections on several debug sync points on this code
this place included and could not reproduce any crash. Thus, transaction
can't be killed while we are here or
disconnect will not free THD.

I created a new mtr-test (galera_to_error) also for the TOI error case and
verified that after that you can't issue statements anymore
including KILL QUERY.

R: Jan