Re: Additional promise to the MCA

Hi!

15 сент. 2009, в 17:11, Henrik Ingo написал(а):
[skip]
As a special note, it is observed that the Monty Program Ab Contributor Agreement itself fulfills these requirements. Also note that this promise
does not not extend as a requirement to 3rd parties so as to restrict
their rights to license products containing contributions.

We are especially interested to get feedback on the understandability
of the last paragraph.

After 5 times reading it I think I understand:

1) the MCA satisfy requirements of this promise.
2) we do not require that others (not we and the contributor so 3rd parties) can not license other(?) products containing the same contributions.

(if above is not corect that I was not able to understand)