Re: Please help me clear this simple but critical issue [SELECT INTO OUTFILE LOCAL]

On 5/19/2010 1:42 PM, Cool Guy wrote:
> Oh yeah, I noticed CSV. Is pipe delimited possible too? If yes, this
> would solve the problem.

Sure, just change the comma to a pipe if that's what you desire.  Again,
it was only an example and any literal string is possible with CONCAT.
The format is up to *your* imagination and preparation. Just don't
forget to escape any double quotes as the shell might interpret that as
the end of the command if you don't.

Brian