Re: testing Galera

Kristian,
I didn't know of that function, good to hear that.

But I was after some kind of slave_skip_counter-like function to make
galera skip an event in case of problems. I'm fine with a cluster member
stopping (or going read-only or something like that) because some update
couldn't be applied, but if I (for whatever reason) think that's OK and
just want it to skip that event, how could I do that?

Jan