Re: upgrading from mariadb 5.5.31 to mariadb 5.5.32 with innodb engine

@Reindl AFAIK I'm using XtraDB. We don't have the InnoDb plugin installed.
Should I assume we are safe?

+--------------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| Engine             | Support |
Comment
| Transactions | XA   | Savepoints |
+--------------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| CSV                | YES     | CSV storage
engine                                                         |
NO           | NO   | NO         |
| MRG_MYISAM         | YES     | Collection of identical MyISAM
tables                                      | NO           | NO   |
NO         |
| MyISAM             | YES     | MyISAM storage
engine                                                      | NO
| NO   | NO         |
| BLACKHOLE          | YES     | /dev/null storage engine (anything you
write to it disappears)             | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| MEMORY             | YES     | Hash based, stored in memory, useful for
temporary tables                  | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| FEDERATED          | YES     | FederatedX pluggable storage
engine                                        | YES          | NO   |
YES        |
| ARCHIVE            | YES     | Archive storage
engine                                                     | NO           |
NO   | NO         |
| InnoDB             | DEFAULT | Percona-XtraDB, Supports transactions,
row-level locking, and foreign keys | YES          | YES  | YES        |
| PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA | YES     | Performance
Schema                                                         |
NO           | NO   | NO         |
| Aria               | YES     | Crash-safe tables with MyISAM
heritage                                     | NO           | NO   |
NO         |

Saludos