Re: Lost connection to MySQL server at, 'reading authorization packet', system error: 104 (or 0)

that's not a matter of superiority

solve problems at the root-cause

if a update of 3rd party software introduces problems it is very
clear where the root-cause is - roll back that update or if that
is not possible for whatever reason escalate the problem at the
3rd party which introduced it

what other help do you expect

if nobody else has a similar problem and there is for
days no repsonse it becomes even more clear that you
seek at the wrong end of the chain