Re: doubt - replication at same mysqld process

Hi Frederico,

So far i don't see why you would need multiple mysqld on the same server unless you have flash cards doing 128K iops
The read scalability now a day of mariadb can get you very far on the same table , and read will not lock records .

It looks like a simple better configuration and indexing can get you to the limit of a single server , than it will be time to talk about spider and flexview.

Tell us more about your workload, how many read write queries and how many records read per sec (handler or innodb reads status ) and the hardware to you are running . We can give you an idea if such extra tools are needed .

/stephane
Stéphane Varoqui, Senior Consultant
Phone: +33 695-926-401, skype: svaroqui
http://www.mariadb.com