Re: Problems installing MariaDB 10.1 on LEAP.

Additionally 'jemalloc' is available from SuSE's official repo (but is not
installed with default install options it seems).  But even after
installing jemalloc packages, Yast/zypper stll complains that MariaDB
10.1.8 is broken. Ignoring the warnings and installing anyway is possible,
but service cannot be configured (I did not expect it to work, of course,
but wanted to see if some useful info appeared).

-- Peter