Re: Problems installing MariaDB 10.1 on LEAP.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Peter Laursen <peter_laursen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Additionally 'jemalloc' is available from SuSE's official repo (but is not
> installed with default install options it seems).  But even after installing
> jemalloc packages, Yast/zypper stll complains that MariaDB 10.1.8 is broken.
> Ignoring the warnings and installing anyway is possible, but service cannot
> be configured (I did not expect it to work, of course, but wanted to see if
> some useful info appeared).

Yes, I'm guessing there's some dependency issues with trying to use
the openSuse 13.1 packages on LEAP. Once we have a proper LEAP build
VM in buildbot we'll be able to make (and test) the necessary changes
so we can have proper LEAP packages.

--
Daniel Bartholomew, MariaDB Release Manager
MariaDB | http://mariadb.com