Re: Parallel Databases and network security

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 09:33:18AM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 16.01.2018 um 09:16 schrieb Federico Razzoli:
> >Can we keep this list usable for those who use it for a technical purpose?
>
> surely if guys which attack people with knowledge respect
> recommendations of expierienced sysadmins instead bitching around
> while asking noob questions or shut up at all
>
> esspecially that ones which always bitch around in the 2 topics
> which got a response at all and later follow the recommendations
> without saying any word of excuse

Raindi

I've read these barely understandle rants from you before over the years
and I can live without this week.  I asked for something specific.  If
you have a contribution with regards to getting mysql to listen to a
specfic port and interface, great.  If not, you are really wasting
everyones time, including your own.

If you haven't figured out that no one with gonna crown you king of
network security and ad hoc master of all internet configuration, then
nothing in this conversation is going to change over 20 years of
behavior.