Re: Copying database files

> On Aug 13, Ling, Andy wrote:
> >
> > The code doing this stops everything talking to the database (Yes, I
> > know there could be someone fiddling remotely in a shell, but this is
> > very unlikely). Even tables which are never written to cause this
> > error
> >
> > So if I'm careful, is there a way to make this work without stopping
> > the server?
>
> I'd expect FLUSH TABLES ... FOR EXPORT to work.
>
> What exactly are you getting? Can you perhaps create a test case? Or
> just report a bug at jira.mariadb.org?

If I do a check table I get..

MariaDB [quentin_v3]> check table aaf;

+----------------+-------+----------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Table          | Op    | Msg_type | Msg_text                                                                                    |
| quentin_v3.aaf | check | error    | Table is from another system and must be zerofilled or repaired to be usable on this system |
| quentin_v3.aaf | check | error    | Corrupt                                                                                     |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Regards

Andy Ling

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed by the company. Thank You.