Re: Server system variables which description I haven't found

> https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/full-list-of-mariadb-options-system-and-status-variables/
This is the list I was looking for!
Thank you.

> Whether the description of each is good enough, is a separate question.
I would be in favor of more verbose description.

Stack trace:
Does that mean without "--stack-trace" I won't get the trace?

gdb:
I understand it as "--gdb" is meant for runtime debugging and has no
effect to the coredump files?
does that mean "disable_gdb" option does not exists? (anymore?)

--
Michal Schorm
Software Engineer