Re: How do I determine if versions of phpMyAdmin before 4.8.5 is SQL Injectable using sqlmap?

i yet need to see the difference between SSH tunnels and all the
administrative burden versus phpMyAdmin behind http-auth long before
it's native login

your stuff don't scale on a setup with external users which for sure
don't get ssh-tunnels or much worser vpn access and without external
users the whole issue don't exist