maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Random Query Generator docs might disappear soon

On 7/17/2012 4:19 PM, Daniel Bartholomew wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:51:44 +0400
Elena Stepanova <elenst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Elena>
Elena> https://lists.launchpad.net/randgen/msg00196.html: The RQG
Elena> documentation has been moved to GitHub
Elena>
Elena> https://github.com/RQG/RQG-Documentation/wiki

Ok, thanks. That does change things a bit, at least as far as creating
our own set of docs in the KB. For now, I'll update our links to the old
RQG docs to point to the new location.

Elena: Do you still want a RQG section in the KB for documenting your
MariaDB-specific changes?

I would prefer to keep it, yes (somewhere under Quality, as it is now -- please feel free to change the name if you know a better one). Even if I agree with Oracle/Philip that the code goes into the main tree, I think it's good to have MariaDB-specific features documented somewhere along with other MariaDB documentation.

Thanks,
/E

Thanks.