Re: Logo Contest

I wasn't super excited about the hats. They fit with the theme, but didn't
strike me as being very well done.

I've selected the 6 finalists, the top 4 from the polls, as well as one of
my favorites, and one of the designers who submitted a few creative designs.

I gave the finalists instructions to consider the brief and a few pointers
for ideas that weren't explored in the first round, so we'll see what
happens.