Re: GrinconU.S 1/28/19: Dan Boneh speaking....& shame on all investors buying developer tickets

i find it distasteful to shame, but also distasteful for people taking
advantage of the system.  less vitriol on all accounts is best for a
growing ecosystem...

also i would say maybe as an organizer, either scrapping tiered structures
or putting stricter requirements on categorization of users would prevent
people from taking advantage of the system.  if there is any abuse, it is a
problem with the system that needs to change.....  we should all KNOW this
by now...  create better incentives and structures, see better
participation..  and assume anything that can get taken advantage will be
taken advantage..