From:
mosquitto-users-bounces+jhawley=hawleyhosting.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mosquitto-users-bounces+jhawley=hawleyhosting.com@lists.launchpa
d.net] On Behalf Of saurabh patil
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:00 AM
To: andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: mosquitto-users
Subject: Re: [Mosquitto-users] Sending reload signals from java

I am adding and removing some user credentials in password file at run
time. I want mosquitto to reload the configuration file after adding a
particular number of users to the password file. If I understand
correctly reloading mosquitto configuration file will also reload
password file. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I do have PID for the mosquitto but the problem is, on Linux I can use
kill command to send SIGHUP signal to mosquitto but I am not getting any
way to make it on Windows. I want to do this on Windows without
restarting mosquitto.

Thanks,
Saurabh

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:10 PM, andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx