mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: License issue concerning Java client provided by IBM

There are some IBM people on this list, I don't know if they'll
wish/be allowed to comment on this though.

I used the same as you, it wasn't that I couldn't get it to work with
mosquitto more that I couldn't get it to compile when sending
messages! Probably just missed something when compiling then if you
can make it work.