Re: [Ayatana] Integrating Application Search & Install

Keep it simple, focused, elegant. This should feel light, incisive,
precise, fast.

Search is really powerful, and your data set--installed
applications--is small. Adding category filters belies the search
experience.

Frederik, try listing a small set of use cases describing exactly what
you're proposing. It will help keep this discussion focused and
minimize entropy.

David