Re: [Ayatana] Getting rid of Evolution?

On 2010-05-19, Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the answer to online vs local should be: both. You shouldn't
> have to mess around with stuff in the browser on your own machine, but
> you should be able to access your email and data everywhere.

+1
syncing with clouds, when i focus a conversation, it automatically
gets synced (copied) to my device.
Changes or additions to the focused conversation from here on should
then happen synchronously on my local copy and on the remote cloud
copy.

> The filesystem and related infrastructure should be enabled to handle
> email directly. One email, one file. I think BeOS did that.

aah, sounds good!
Perhaps tar each file, my first natural assumption?!
I miss me my BeOS.. What a shame..
:P