Re: [Ayatana] Unity Mockup v3

I think you just sent this to me.  Let's see if a little cc magic gets
it back . . .

In answer to your clarification, you're completely right, it would be
confusing to new users.  As I say in my response to the mailing list, my
suggestion was more about those users who don't like moving all the way
to the top of the screen.  I envisioned it as being an option not a
replacement i.e. you could either click on the program name, press F10,
or just move the mouse up.