Re: [Ayatana] Hide application windows via launcher

Those who have been arguing for minimizing on yet another click on the launcher will likely not be satisfied with an option

I would definitely be satisfied by this  just like I'm satisfied by the possibility of changing the launcher size or his hiding behaviour