mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: How to get a GameVersion by Game + Version

I see. So I should be calling GameVersion.getByName instead of creating a
new GameVersionService and calling gameVersionService.getByName. Is that
what you are saying?

I was just following the way the code already works in the UserViewBuilder.
Heh, or at least, the way it *did* work. I see that it has been cleaned up.
OK I'll change mine to match.

But that doesn't solve the problem I am fixing: I am proposing to add
GameVersionService.getByName because there isn't one there at all. That will
still need to happen, but also GameVersion should have a getByName method.
So I'll do both of those.