mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: GameEditBuilder

Oh I just realised, earlier it was automatically handled by relationships in
the datastore.

I totally forgot these were changed to have keys in them. This means, we
have to have specific service methods.

OK, at the moment this seems more pressing and I'll get this implemented
ASAP.

If any of you don't mind please go ahead with implementing the error
messages. Also, I agree with using CSS to hide the message.

--
*Prageeth Silva*