mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Displaying error messages on the UI

I've put through a commit with using showError for existing UI classes (i
didnt touch GameEditBuilder though), and for clarity i've made it so an
error is displayed if you try to log in as an administrator when you don't
have those privileges.  Logging in as a user who is an ADMIN without
checking the box doesnt change anything however.