Re: updates, and my priorities

On 03/15/2010 05:12 AM, Alberto Milone wrote:
Hi Rafi,

As regards "evdev randr support", I think it would suffice to add the support
for rotations in the gnome-settings-daemon as they did with wacom. Setting the
options such as SwapAxes, InvertX, and InvertY from there should do it.

Regards,

The range/scaling parameters are not translating correctly. So there's still just a tiny bit to fix there.

Good to know gnome-settings-daemon supports the wacom rotation. Though that doesn't seem to be working for me atm. Do I need to enable anything?

I'm not volunteering to add the daemon support, I am completely unfamiliar with it. Actually usually I don't even use it, just fvwm....