Re: n-trig updates

Le 8 avr. 10 à 21:58, Bryce Harrington a écrit :

I've got the windows disks so can reinstall, I didn't realize ahead of
time that MT would have a Windows dependency.  ;-)

This is a special gift from N-trig. No such problem with the others.

P.S.  I've hooked up a Dell MT lcd panel but it seems this is going to
require a different method for testing since it seems not to be
USB-based.  Do you guys have tips on what needs done in this sort of
case?

Who is the maker of the panel? Wacom? If yes, the wacom kernel driver should work. If no, that's a first for me. We might have to read the wacom driver to see how they do it.

St.