Package review for xserver-xorg-input-evdev

Hi all,

Normally we do all our packaging and reviewing in lp and bzr. However,
the xserver-xorg-input-evdev package is maintained in git at
git.debian.org. I have pushed a new version of evdev with gesture
changes to git://kernel.ubuntu.com/cndougla/xserver-xorg-input-evdev.git
branch ubuntu.

I would like to do a packaging review just like we do in lp, so I'd like
to do it over this list if that's alright with everyone. If a better
mechanism comes about, feel free to propose it :).

Thanks,

-- Chase

Follow ups