Re: Package review for xserver-xorg-input-evdev

On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 10:45 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:48:05PM -0400, Chase Douglas wrote:
> > Since you chimed in, would you be willing to review the changes and
> > upload to ubuntu when everything is good?
>
> Sure, just give me nudge when it's ready to look at.

I think it's ready for a packaging/code review now. I just pushed the
latest stuff with changes for Henrik's comments (none of which changed
code functionality) to ppa:utouch-team/unstable for testing.

When we feel confident about the stability of the package and you're
comfortable with the changes, I'll send another note out to request
upload to Ubuntu.

Thanks,

-- Chase