mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Lua script repository

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Kay Röpke <Kay.Roepke@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> if that's possible, i think it would be the best option. we would just end
> up duplicating code.
> as i said, if we need to make changes to the proxy mainline to make it
> happen (like giving it a
> different directory to look for tests in) then i'm all for it.

Yes, we would end up with duplicate code, so using the Proxy test
runner would be much better. I'll look into it.
But then, there is no history that we should keep from the proxy
repository here, so I'll removed the current branch and start from
scratch (well, with a clean branch :) )

> yes, each file needs to carry a license header, also identifying the
> author(s).
> not different to pretty much every other project really.
> the checkbox on the launchpad page simply servers as an indication for
> launchpad users
> to quickly see what license that project is under - it serves no legal
> purpose.

Good to know :)

Thanks

--