From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 01/29/14 05:21 PM
To: newdocs
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] ENRICHMENT OF THE BANK PAGE

Hi.

On 29 January 2014 18:16, Leigh Tate < leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:Brilliant! Is the plan to simply add the list to the Bank? If not, I have questions!

Well, my plan is to link them in NewDocs, providing they meet the criteria to be linked there.

The fact that I mentioned the Bank page was just because I know that both you and Geoff want to balance/manage the amount of pages added to NewDocs to be able to maintain the forum thread as an appealing vehicle.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster