Re: ORM Refactor

Okay, so I was not debating the usefulness of Redis or any particular
key-value store.  What I was concerned about was the sheer size of the
patch and its impact on other branches so close to the code freeze
date.

But, I've said my piece (peace?) :)  It sounds like all but myself and
Rick are not troubled and feel the patch should move forward quickly.
With concerns noted, I'm willing to see the patch go through as well,
if only to see forward momentum and ease the migration burden post
Austin.

-jay