Re: ORM Refactor

Like I said, my issues have been raised and addressed.  The community
seems to greatly be in favour of moving the patch forward, and I won't
hinder it any further. We're a community, after all, and the community
seems to have spoken in favour of the patch! Let's do it. :)  Unless
Rick has any more concerns, I say let's get on with it and get the
patch fully reviewed and merged in the next day or two so the baking
can begin.

-jay