ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: ooc Revision Consideration (ORC)

These changes sound good, at least simpler and clearer than the previous
process
(especially with the 'drafts' folder and the 'under review' status)

Apologies for having accepted the ORC too early and letting some of you
feel letdown/bypassed. We have a minimum delay of 5 days now,
this ORC is important and we'd of course like to get the input of all
community members & friendlies.

Amos Wenger (nddrylliog)