Re: [Fwd: Re: Injustice, plagiarism and insult of community work]

Hello Fabien and Mantavya Ji,

I would like to thank you for merging poweremail into the openobject addons
6.0 [1] and for fixing the copyright issues [2].

I support the idea of splitting the module into multiple feature based
smaller modules. However, in the forking process, you have missed some of
the features like [3] and also the quality improvements in the refactoring
effort [4] we made. We could propose the changes as merge proposals or
patches.

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/trunk/files/head:/email_template/
[2]