Re: LP bug status

2011/4/29 Lorenzo Battistini <lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2011/4/29 Borja LS <borjalopezsoilan@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> (Suppose we move out a module from extra-addons into another branch: when
>> the users pull the last version of extra-addons they will just see that the
>> module is missing, but they don't have an automated way to find and download
>> the new version. Yes, they may go to http://apps.openerp.com/ search the
>> module, find on what repository it is, clone/branch that repository and add
>> it to the addons path on the OpenERP configuration...  Now think again: what
>> does happen if all the modules from extra-addons are moved out? what does it
>> happen with module-dependencies?...)

We decided to move our modules to another repository (
https://launchpad.net/domsense-agilebg-addons ).
Since this displacement has to be done, we did it as soon as possible
(and dieck immediately got into the issue :-)
http://www.openerp.com/irc/%23openobject.2011-05-10.log.html#t2011-05-10T14:45:30
)

Btw, I would suggest: in order to help the users that download addons
through bzr (actually most of integrators), every repository could be
collected somewhere like
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openerp/package-script/files
and these scripts could be automatically updated with repositories
links coming from http://apps.openerp.com/send_branch/branch_list

What does OpenERP Team think?

--
Lorenzo Battistini