Re: LP bug status

On 11-05-11 23:35, Lorenzo Battistini wrote:
Btw, I would suggest: in order to help the users that download addons
through bzr (actually most of integrators), every repository could be
collected somewhere like
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openerp/package-script/files
and these scripts could be automatically updated with repositories
links coming from http://apps.openerp.com/send_branch/branch_list

What does OpenERP Team think?

Doesn't everyone agree that integration of the apps site with the OpenERP software (much like Debian's apt-get or Android Market) an incredibly obvious next step for the OpenERP Team? Unfortunately, OpenERP SA still leaves the community in the dark concerning the roadmap of its products. As a consequence we have to anticipate worst case scenarios and think of how to fill the gaps like you have done in the above (a very considerable solution indeed but hopefully unnecessary).

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl