Re: Towards a contributor agreement for OpenERP

Luis Tobar wrote:
> Fabien,
>
> Openerp is an Opensource System ? and to be continued ?
> OPenerp is a big solution for small business ?
> Openerp help to save money a lot of organizations, public and private in
> the world?.
>
> If all answers are YES,  then
>
> Openerp S.A. can  sale your services using Openerp System, is really
> logical and clear, because is the same
> model applied for our companies.
>
> I will waiting for other kinds of email like : new features, migrations
> method, etc.
>
> Regards
>
> Luis

Luis,

Here is one good other kind of email;
- all the features we are planning to launch for v6.1:
  http://bit.ly/nustNL

It's quite impressive. We are now organized to release as much
improvements as we did between v5 and v6, but every 6 months !

Thanks,

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO OpenERP