Re: Towards a contributor agreement for OpenERP

Le 15/09/2011 19:02, Cuong Hoang Bui a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> OpenERP Medical project is now migrated to Tryton :( It's really
> regretful. I think the main reason is related to license recently.

AFAIK, the decision to migrate from openerp to tryton was made by
medical project before any discusion about licensing started in spring.
It has been a long thought about project strategy before a move was decided.

> So far there's no information or conclusion about this issue.
> Fabien, could you please tell something about the future of OpenERP.

regards
--
Dominique Chabord - SISalp
Logiciel libre pour l'entreprise : Gestion (ERP) et applications web2