Re: proposal to discuss forking of OpenERP GTK client

Dear all,

Honestly i am little away from the topic, but i was wondering to do some
module development on web-client, unable to reach any mazor sucess yet. can
someone guide me with a link to some documents arround how to develop
module for webclient.

regards
satyamitra