Re: proposal to discuss forking of OpenERP GTK client

Satya,

Domsense has done it: http://planet.domsense.com/docs/openerp-web/en/addons.html

Thanks.

On Thursday 11 October 2012 01:58 PM, satyamitra maan wrote:
Dear all,

Honestly i am little away from the topic, but i was wondering to do some module development on web-client, unable to reach any mazor sucess yet. can someone guide me with a link to some documents arround how to develop module for webclient.

regards
satyamitra

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Fabien Pinckaers <fp@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:fp@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    > Small correction - that tweet was a joke and it was not me who
    developed
    > that tabs functionality but a member of my team.  I'm not a
    programmer.
    > The development took longer than 16 minutes however that is not
    really
    > relevant, it's done and working nicely.

    Ok :)

    Let's say it's a 49 lines patch... which means it's pretty easy to
    develop that kind of features in web.

    openerp-community-bounces+colin=enapps.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:enapps.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>