Re: GTK client in v7

On 10/11/2012 10:15 AM, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
Hello Lionel,

I fully agree. The best we can do now is to focus all our efforts to
ensure that the OpenERP web client is robust and clean enough for
everyone's requirements.
the *big* problem of v7 is (at least here) that the depreciation of res_partner_address and the redesign of forms in general and the new layout of the search view *breaks almost all our v61 *modules (at least 2 weeks ago) , hence allocating resources to test v7 does not make any sense *before finding time and money* to port these modules.

Especially the new form "design" in v7 will need a lot of time, discussion, explanation and training to get existing clients to use the new web client.

ferdinand