Re: How to add custom fields to project issues (version 6.2dev-20121119)

On 2012-11-21 17:48, Nhomar Hernández wrote:
> http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/developer/index.html#book-develop-link

¡Gracias! Indeed, it was just adding the fields to the file
project_issue.py (_columns member of class project_issue)
and the right part of the view in project_issue_view.xml.

Not as easy and convenient as in Trac, but manageable :~)
(And the fact, that the custom fields are not separated as
in Trac make the search probably much faster than there.)

Cheers