Re: New Community Organization for OpenERP

Le 22/11/2012 10:31, Pieter J. Kersten a écrit :
I agree with Joël. I see your points, but this is not a matter of "best possible code", but of "decent manners".
Hmm... manners are such a cultural thing, sometimes it's hard not to offend others... In a culturally neutral way, I too suggest that MP should still be made, and let's not frown if nobody replies and the proposer merges his own work. MPs allows others to discuss and give advice - it's positive criticizing, no offense intended. As Nhomar Hernandez said: contributions in OpenERP are like a boxer's punches: give yours first, but be ready to receive others' ones.
Lionel Sausin.