Re: Community project Last updates

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Raphael Valyi <rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Eckhard,
>

> - HL7 integration (HL7 v3 or even better HL7 Fire
> http://hl7.org/implement/standards/fhir/)

Sorry to be off-topic, but to answer this specifically. Do you heard about
the Kettle ETL from Pentaho? It's one of the two leading open source ETL
solutions along with Talend.
Well Kettle has native HL7 support now, see:
http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/EAI/HL7+Input
based on: http://hl7api.sourceforge.net/

And on my side I built an OpenERP - Kettle connector, a clean plugin with a
minimal number of lines of code, where you can do absolutely anything you
do in the OpenERP interface withing the ETL data flow (pass data back and
forth). It's called TerminatOOOR:
http://www.akretion.com/en/products-and-services/openerp-kettle-bi-connector-terminatooor
and there is also the kettle_connector module (less clean today) for
automating Kettle transformations with OpenERP scheduler.

Let me know if you want to go that way.

Thanks for you interest.

--
Raphaël Valyi